Teacher Assistant Job Description
New ERA Learning Center is presently looking for a friendly and competent Teacher who is also a loving and self-motivated individual with a passionate interest in early education eager to join us!
If you enjoy working with children and are devoted to nurturing a safe learning environment, then we urge you to come apply! Be responsible for supervising and maintaining classrooms.
- Work and collaborate with the lead teacher.
- Assist with lesson preparation.
- Revise lesson material.
- Ensure safety and cleanliness.
- Oversee students during non-classroom times.
- Document student progress and communicate with their parents.
- Attend training classes, parent conferences, and faculty meetings.
- High school diploma or its equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in Education or a relevant field is preferred.
- Two (2) years of experience as a teaching assistant or a similar role.
- Firm understanding of classroom practices.
- A compassionate and positive attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and presentation abilities.